The list of documents in the First Home Alliance Workout Package are required by the National Foreclosure Mitigation Counseling (NFMC) program, United Stated States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the Mortgage Loan Servicer. First Home Alliance must capture necessary information in order to provide loss mitigation services on your behalf. Please download and complete all these documents. Email to HELP@FirstHomeAlliance.org or fax to: 703- 580- 8842. Once these documents are received our processors will review them for completeness then assign your file to one of our Loss Mitigation Counselors. You should receive a call from one of our representatives in 24 to 48 hours.
- Intake Document
- Disclosure Package
- Spending Plan (MS Excel) / (PDF)
- IRS Form 4506-T PDF
- Mortgage/Borrower Assistance Form provided by the servicer of the loan.
“When accessing our services if you need assistance due to a language barriers, mobility impairments, visual or hearing impairments or other disabilities please let us know so we can provide necessary accommodations.”
More Help for Homeowners
- To learn more about the Making Home Affordable program click here
- To verify if your loan is owned by either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac click here
- To verify if your loan meets the Making Home Affordable eligibility criteria click here
Don’t be a victim of foreclosure fraud. Stop Loan Modification Scams!
Avoid it. Report it.